Friday, September 12, 2014


The old, rotted, infested fence is removed!










A raccoon made a home here in the hole underneath the pool deck.



 And the fence posts go up!!!






 At the same time I started work on the garage. It floods every time it rains! 
So...


 I pulled out rotted railroad ties, and then dug out below the garage cement pad.







Installed an impermeable seal.


 Reinforced the side of the garage.





Then I tar sealed the wall.


 Laid a drainage pipe for good measure.








The retaining wall on the other side of the pool.





To protect the pressure treated wood I sealed the wood on the inside of the wall ...


...then I covered the supporting beams. Then I backfilled with gravel.

       

The cedar fence continued to go up!












 I also had the back wall finished and partial deck and steps installed.




Dirt was brought in to fill in along the garage wall and the retaining wall.







I took the old street brick pavers and created a brick path.


















Finally, the sod goes in. Long, hot, messy job!







No comments:

Post a Comment